Classic lines and elegant interior
The Orkney Pilothouse 27 has a enviable reputation for sea keeping. Developed by Orkney and Nelson designers TT Boat Designs, the hull features a generous waterline length and free board. This combined with a heavy displacement endows the 27 with a sure footedness in a seaway not found in many boats of even greater size.
LOA 26'8" / 7.93m
Beam 9'2" / 2.8m
Hull weight 7385 lbs / 3350 kg
Price starting from £160,074
We are always pleased to hear from our customers and look forward to discussing your own specific requirements and plans for a new boat.
- Classic lines & elegant interior
- Modified V hull for dry comfortable ride
- Lockable wheelhouse with excellent all-round visibility through alloy framed windows
- Big self draining cockpit with safe high coamings
- Wide safe side decks
- Spacious seagoing cabin with galley and separate toilet compartment
- Ample stowage space on deck & below
- RCD category B
- Diesel stern drive for economy & smooth running
- Single or twin diesel stern drive engine options available
- Up to 27 knots performance & 250 nm+ range
Classic lines & elegant interior
The Orkney Pilot House 27 has an enviable reputation for sea keeping. Developed by Orkney and Nelson designers TT Boat Designs, the hull features a generous waterline length and free board. This combined with a heavy displacement endows the 27 with a sure footedness in a seaway not found in many boats of even greater size. The open plan wheelhouse is spacious and airy with alloy framed toughened glass windows giving commanding all round vision for the helmsman as well as great views from the dinette and galley.
The dinette is a comfortable place to dine and relax and can easily be converted into a berth for the night. Forward of the wheelhouse and to starboard is an enclosed toilet compartment with full standing headroom. Opposite and to Port is a good size hanging locker whilst forward is a spacious two berth cabin with table and double berth. The wheelhouse leads to the self- draining cockpit with safe deep coamings and a transom door to aft bathing platform. With classic lines and an elegant interior blended with a workmanlike layout, robust fittings and strong construction, the Pilot House 27 is a proper motor cruiser in the Nelson tradition.