LOA 24'8" 7.6m
Beam 9'2" 2.8m
Hull Weight 6834 lbs 3100 kg
Single diesel Sterndrive up to 240hp
Max design speed 27 knots / Optimum design speed 17 knots
Performance Indicator170 hp 23 knots240 hp 27 knots
Day Angler Package
In addition to standard specification The Pilot House 25 Day Angler package offers all the essential items for those looking to properly equip the boat for serious sea fishing.
- 12v salt water deck wash pump in cockpit, comprising a Seawater inlet, pressure pump, spray nozzle and switch
- Stainless steel side rails on cockpit coamings
- Stainless steel rod holders in cockpit coamings
- Rod racks in cockpit
- Bait prep station in cockpit incorporating sink, chopping board, tackle drawer & storage cupboard and live bait well with 12v aerator pump within
In addition to standard specification The Pilot House Valiant package offers the highest specification available in the Orkney Range with premium fittings. It combines Orkney’s trademark features with that extra touch of luxury and style for those looking to cruise a little further with the extra comforts that this boat has to offer.
- In addition to standard specification
- Valiant Dark Navy blue hull as standard or choice of other colours from selected range
- Stanchions & guard wires
- Cockpit handrails
- 12v anchor windlass c/w anchor & chain
- Premium upholstery with choice of colours from selected range including Valiant helm & co-pilot seat upgrade
- Teak & ivory laminate flooring with non-slip surface fitted to cabin & wheelhouse sole.
- Light oak faced cabin table & double berth conversion with infill cushion
- Sea toilet & holding tank in lieu of chemical toilet provided as standard
- Hot water calorifier system and shower within head compartment
- Deluxe galley package comprising upgrade to Corian type worktop, gas stove & front opening 12v refrigerator
- Light oak veneer trim to galley cupboard unit
- Valiant layout
I can honestly say that when it comes to quality of workmanship and overall finish, you will not find better than Orkney, which rightly prides itself in offering its customers the very best of traditional British craftsmanship. The Pilothouse 25 is a perfect example; she is stunning and extremely stylish, a classic day cruiser that, with her smart dark Navy Blue hull will turn heads at any marina.Dave Lewis, Sea Angler Magazine
This is a boat that looks, feels and is indeed a quality product.Nick Burnham, Practical Boat Owner magazine
Orkney has worked closely with the engine manufactures below to ensure it is well suited in order to give the best mix in performance and economy.
Mercruiser – 170 hp – 2.0 L170hp
Yanmar – 220 hp – 6BY220 Bravo 3220hp
Yanmar – 240 hp – 4LHA ZT240hp