The term ‘Orkney Boats Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 1, Ford Lane Business park, Arundel, West Sussex, United Kingdom, BN18 0UZ. Our company registration number is 8686209 registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.E&OE
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All weights, measurements and performance indicators given are approximate. Dimensions and weights do not include engines or accessories, except where otherwise indicated. Drawings and illustrations are not drawn to scale and they may show boats fitted with optional equipment. For specifications and full details of accessories, please refer to our current price list.
- We are constantly seeking ways to improve our products and we therefore reserve the right to change specifications as necessary and without prior notification. This does not affect any quotation given subject to our general terms and conditions.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All prices include VAT at the current rate. If VAT rates are changed, Orkney Boats Limited will charge at the applicable rate.
- All products and Services supplied to Orkney Boats Standard Terms and Conditions of Business, a copy of which along with details on warranty conditions are available on request.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Orkney Boats Limited is committed to respecting the privacy of every individual who visits our web site. Any information we collect about you will be used to fulfil any service you might request and improve how, as a company, we deal with you.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such information will not be disclosed to anyone outside of the Orkney Group or its associated companies. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make changes if necessary; you also have the right to ask us to not use this information.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes your:
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Marketing cookies. They are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences. These cookies also record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website, the advertising displayed on it and communications sent more relevant to your interest.
- Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and also analyse how they move round our website when using it. This helps us improve the way our website work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website, and to use online forms.