- For delivery/production lead times and details, please refer to the individual product page in our online store
- Some GRP components and larger items cannot be shipped or may have special requirements and are therefore only available for collection or by special delivery, we recommend contacting the Orkney customer service team for further details prior to placing an order online.
- Please note goods can only be sent to the confirmed address on your PayPal account. If you wish to have them sent to an alternative delivery address, please add this to your PayPal account before proceeding with your online order.
Made to order items
- Items marked as Special made to order items are often not kept in stock and therefore often incur longer lead times, usually between of 6 - 8 weeks. We recommend contacting the Orkney customer service team for further details prior to placing an order online. Any 'Special made to order items' including GRP components, items cut to length and or a template cannnot be returned for a refund unless faulty.
Returning an item
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received the item and we will issue a refund. Please note a re-handling charge may be made (less original delivery costs payable by the Customer). You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 5 working days of our receiving your return. If you require an exchange, please place a new order online or notify the customer service team when arranging the return.
- Please note, all GRP products, Made to Order items, Special Order items, including items cut to length and or a template (such as replacement windows, window rubber etc) and Specialised Boat Parts, cannnot be returned for a refund unless faulty.
- If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and any costs of returning the defective products to us. The cost and return method must be agreed in advance and proof of postage may be required. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 5 working days of our receiving your details.
- Orkney Boats Limited will check all the items returned as damaged and defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
Returns Procedure & conditions
- Before returning an item to Orkney Boats Limited, please contact us via email email@example.com or via telephone +44(0)1243 551456 to obtain a Goods Return Form and Return Number, which will be emailed to you. All returned items must be sent back with our Goods Return Form attached or enclosed.
- Returned items must be unused and returned in the original, undamaged packaging, with any enclosed documentation.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are returned within 14 days of delivery, with a completed Goods Return form and Returns Number. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that provides a tracking service, signed for delivery and insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the item to Orkney Boats is your responsibility, Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are found to be faulty and a refund is made. Upon receipt of your returned item, subject to it meeting the above conditions, a refund less the original delivery charge, will be issued.
How to return an item:
- Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone +44(0)1243 551456 to obtain a Goods Return Form and Return Number
- Print off the returns form emailed to you.
- Fill out the returns form with as much information as you can and attach to the returned item. This will help prevent any delay in your refund/replacement being processed.
- Re pack your goods securely and so that they are well protected. Orkney cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged during shipping.
- Mark the packaging clearly with your Goods return number
- Post items via a tracked and insured service to -
Orkney Boats Limited
Unit 1, Ford Lane Business Park
Ford Lane, Ford,
West Sussex, BN18 0UZ.